- Who are you?
I am Jorgen O’Sullivan, half Swedish, half Irish, married father of 2 boys. I have worked in retail since I was 17 and now I’m at Schools Plus.
- What’s your role at Schools Plus?
Venue Manager for schools in the home counties.
- What is an activity that you enjoy doing in your spare time away from work?
I love my football, my knees can’t cope with playing it anymore but if there is a game of football on I will be watching it.
- How long have you worked for Schools Plus?
Nearly 3 months.
- If you were stranded on a desert island and could only bring 3 things, what would you choose to bring and why?
If my desert island had electricity and phone reception, I would bring my phone, my TV and an air conditioning unit (I hate being too hot). If there was no electricity I would bring Bear Grylls guide to survival book, a knife and matches to make fire.
- What is your favourite part about working for Schools Plus?
I love what we do for the local communities and importantly what we can do for the schools. I have only worked at Schools Plus for a short time and everyone has been so friendly and welcoming.
- You are a crayon in the box what colour would you be and why?
Electric Lime, because I would like to think that I am bright and leave nice glow on things that I touch.
- Can you describe a typical working day for you?
First thing is to check on emails and do any admin that needs to be done for the day, then its speaking to customers that are new or have made enquiries. I then check in with my schools and my teams on the ground to make sure that they are set up to deliver a great experience for our customers in the evening.
- What’s your favourite film and why?
The Goonies, one of the first films I remember watching at the cinema, it has everything you need in a film, comedy, heroes, villains, treasure hunt and a happy ending.
- What do you think the future holds for Schools Plus?
In my short time I have seen the business grow, it will only go from strength to strength and I am very excited to be part of that journey. The more that people hear about us the bigger we will become.