Welcome back to another entry to our Ask Us Anything series!
- Who are you and what is your role at Schools Plus?
I’m Adam Nauth and I am a multi-site venue manager, currently looking after four schools in the South-East area of London.
- What is an activity that you enjoy doing in your spare time away from work?
Going on track days and playing football – the greatest sport in the world.
- How long have you worked for Schools Plus?
Coming up to three years now!
- If you were stranded on a desert island and could only bring 3 things, what would you choose to bring and why?
My wife, my TV and a football – all to help keep me sane
- What is your favourite part about working for Schools Plus?
The flexibility and the people. I have made some good friends along the way and hope to make many more.
- You are a crayon in the box what colour would you be and why?
Yellow, because it is bright and stands out.
- Can you describe a typical working day for you?
Every day is different; there is no set times for anything or any particular schedule I follow. Lots of emails, lots of phone calls and lots of trips to my schools to make sure everything is running smoothly. I also do plenty of shifts so I am well versed with my customers and the ins and outs of each site.
- What’s your favourite film and why?
Any of the Fast and Furious franchise because I’m a bit of a petrol head. The Lion King is a very close second.
- What do you think the future holds for Schools Plus?
Hopefully many more schools and more growth from our exploits in China!
Thanks to Adam for joining us on the blog today. We enjoyed catching up with him about life as a Venue Manager at Schools Plus. Make sure to keep checking our blog regularly as we’ll be adding more staff interviews in the near future.