Welcome back to another entry to our Ask Us Anything series!
- First of all, who are you?
I am Lisa Berryman!
- What is an activity that you enjoy doing in your spare time away from work?
I love to travel and enjoy cooking.
- How long have you worked for Schools Plus?
Nine Years now.
- If you were stranded on a desert island and could only bring 3 things, what would you choose to bring and why?
Sunglasses, bikini and a good book so I can relax. I’d probably up end sunbathing and enjoy being deserted! Who needs anything else!
- What is your favourite part about working for Schools Plus?
The constant surprises and challenges. No day is ever truly the same which I really enjoy.
- You are a crayon in the box what colour would you be and why?
Definitely Red because it symbolises warmth, strength, energy, determination, desire, passion, courage, socialism and of course chaos.
- Can you describe a typical working day for you?
No day is ever typical as it can change in minutes but that’s why I love it! I could not imagine doing a job that does not keep you on your toes.
- What’s your favourite film and why?
Wow, I have so many but definitely one of my favourites of late is Bohemian Rhapsody! It was amazing, I loved to see the story of the legend that is Freddie Mercury… but my all-time favourite has to be Green Mile as I absolutely love that film and I must have watched it so many times!
- What do you think the future holds for Schools Plus?
I can see that we will one day be a global company. We have have what it takes and one day I hope to be living in a hotter climate doing what we do best which is building solid business models within schools.
Thanks to Lisa for joining us on the blog today. We hope you enjoyed her insight into life at Schools Plus. Make sure to keep checking our blog regularly as we’ll be adding more staff interviews in the future!