This is my first blog as Venue Manager at Dinnington High School. I have been here just under 2 weeks and the staff at Dinnington High School have made me feel exceedingly welcome especially the Premises Manager Alison Clarke and her team, Andrew Blench and the site team lead by John Gregory.
Taking a tour of the school, the facilities here are excellent from the high quality Astro Turf Pitch, New Gym and Old Gym to the fantastic Sports Hall and Main Hall i really am very lucky to have all these facilities here on one site and i know that customers are going to really enjoy getting a lot of use out of them.
Also it was GCSE results day on Thursday 25th of August and seeing all the students getting there grades and seeing how happy they were is a credit to the students and the teachers. These were some fabulous results for the school as you can see
Dinnington High School’s GCSE results 2016 are as follows:
- Students achieving the English Baccalaureate is 64%.
- Students achieving A*-C grades in English is 68.1%.
- Students achieving A*-C grades in Mathematics is 60.5%.
- Students achieving A*-C grades in both English and Mathematics is 52%.
- In 2016, 1 in every 6 Year 11 students achieved 3 or more A*/A.
All the team at Dinnington High School really live up to there ethos of “One and All”