Following the recent government announcement we are pausing all bookings and closing our community lettings from 10 pm Wednesday 4th November. We are disappointed to be shutting our venues so soon after getting many of our customers back in but we are committed to reopening as soon as the government allows.
- Our schools remain open until Wednesday 4th November at 10 pm. Bookings can continue to take place. Cancellations will need to be made in line with your contract if required.
- Our teams will be working through and cancelling all bookings from Thursday 5th November until the end of November and crediting all those that have been paid for.
- This credit can remain on your account for any future bookings or should you wish to have a refund please request this via email. Please send us your bank details including the account name, sort code and account number. Unfortunately we are unable to store this information so we will require it to process your refund. Please note that refunds will not be actioned until the 9th November after GoCardless has remitted the funds to us.
- We are hopeful to return to lettings in December however, if we are unable to reopen we will cancel bookings on a rolling basis each month.
- We are not currently looking into availability or taking any future bookings. Any requests will be stored in our system for when we return.
We would like to take this opportunity to thank all of our staff who have worked tirelessly to provide COVID-Secure venues for your bookings to take place. To our customers who have worked with us on risk assessments and adapting activities, your patience during this time has allowed safe and secure community lettings to take place and we look forward to welcoming you back very soon.
If you have any other questions please don’t hesitate to get in touch.