From Monday 19th July, the government are removing all legal restrictions related to Covid.
As such, we will no longer be limiting activities or numbers in our schools. However, the pandemic is not over and we are all advised to take a cautious approach to the exit from restrictions.
With that in mind please note the following expectations for our customers:
• Stay away if you are symptomatic or if you have been told to self-isolate. If someone in your household has tested positive, you should self-isolate immediately.
• You should maintain an enhanced approach to cleanliness and in particular to hand washing.
• We will maintain an enhanced cleaning programme in our schools. It may not always be possible to provide cleaning between each customer use of a facility but we will clean before and after every shift and regularly throughout the shift.
• You should continue to take precautions around the risk of Covid. We recommend that customers update and maintain Risk Assessments, though we will no longer require them as part of our booking process.
• You should continue to maintain details of attendees to assist with Test & Trace.
• We will maintain QR codes at our sites, though it will no longer be a legal requirement for individuals to check-in.
• We encourage visitors to wear face coverings in public areas. We will encourage our staff also to wear face coverings but this will not be mandatory.
We will continue to keep you regularly updated and adapt our plans if necessary. If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to get in touch.