School 21 is a school designed for the 21st century.
We are highly ambitious for all our children at School 21.
We want them to go on an incredible journey at School 21. Our small class sizes, the personal attention of teachers, the supportive atmosphere and the high aspirations ensure that every child who comes here strives to do their best.
At School 21 we develop the academic ability of every child by challenging them in Maths, English and Science. We also develop them to be strong, confident, kind young people who want to go out into the world and make a difference.
At School 21 we offer:
- small class sizes;
- one to one coaching and personal support for every child
- academic focus with extra lessons in English and Maths to secure the basics;
- exciting teaching of Humanites, Science, languages, as well as Art, Music and Drama;
- a unique speaking curriculum to develop the oral skills of every child;
- a focus on well-being, grit, and emotional resilience so that children can cope with whatever is thrown at them;
- real-world learning with hands-on projects where students have the chance to create beautiful work and exhibit it to the public;
- extraordinary teachers who are skilled at their job, collaborate in new ways, and go the extra mile for each child.
East London Venue Hire
Schools Plus at School 21 Stratford offers the best sports and events venue hire in East London. Competitive and negotiable prices. Whether you would like to organise your church meeting, family ceremony, a conference, evening language class, football academy training or a children’s party we are ready to drain out all your worries by offering you the best East London venue hire at Schools Plus School 21 in Stratford. Friendly staff members will help you prepare the spaces for your events, greet your customers and supervise changeovers of groups to make sure you always start on time.
With easy access from all surrounding areas and a car park we can provide service not only for anyone based in Stratford, Plaistow, West Ham, Upton Park but anywhere in East and Central London! 5 minutes away from Stratford (Railway, DLR and Overground Station) and 1 minute away form Stratford High Street (DLR).
The facilities for hire in East London offered by Schools Plus at School 21 are open for public use in the evenings, weekends and the school holiday periods.